- Live webcast of the first flight will be available at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com
- Bombardier Aerospace to hold press conference following the first flight
- Photos of the first flight will be available at www.bombardier.com, cseries.com and via our social media channels. B-roll will be available at bcamediafootage.com
Pending optimal weather conditions and aircraft readiness, the first flight of the CSeries aircraft, flight test vehicle one (FTV1), is expected to take place on Monday, September 16, 2013. More precise timing will be confirmed approximately 24 hours prior.
Representatives of the media are invited to participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel, Québec facility or to follow the event via a live, public webcast at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com.
Access to the Mirabel site will be rigorously controlled. Only registered media representatives and specially invited guests will have access to the site.
Bombardier will hold a press conference to provide additional details approximately one hour after the first flight’s completion. Representatives of the media that have registered may participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel facility or online at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com. Questions submitted online by registered media only will be addressed. Due to the expected volume of queries, questions submitted via Twitter or other social media channels will not be addressedat that time.
Bombardier is the world’s only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montréal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, we posted revenues of $16.8 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Notes to Editors
- Photos of the first flight will be available at www.bombardier.com, www.cseries.com and via our social media channels. B-roll will be available at bcamediafootage.com.
- Additional information on the CSeries aircraft program is available at cseries.com.
- Follow @Bombardier_Aero on Twitter to receive the latest news and updates from Bombardier Aerospace.
Bombardier, CSeries andThe Evolution of Mobility are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Bombardier Commercial Aircraft